Sunday, February 17, 2008

Its coldd outside!


Yea, just got back from a campout last night. And fuck was it freezing! Where I was, it got down to 0 degrees. It was outragous. We got up their friday night and it wasn't to bad until like 8:00. I cant begin to explain how cold it was. I like to go camping alot, but damn, when it gets below 20 (This guy looks like he would kick somebodys ass right away) , I begin to ask myself, "why the hell did I go on this campout?". Thats exactly what I said last night when I was getting into my sleeping bag. I was with my troop and in lean-to's. In the summer, its great camping. You can sleep in without a sleeping and not be cold and do whatever and go to bathroom without a problem. In the winter, you to wear 10 layers and make sure you dont freeze your ass off. It especially sucks when you wake up at 3 in the morning and you have to take a piss. Your all comfy and warm in your bag, but you know you have to go out their and do your business. Most of the time I'm like their isn't a shot in hell I'm getting out of my bag. But last night, I had to go! It was brutal!!! First of all, I just woke up from having a dream where I was playing as luke skywalker. Thats all I remember but I know it must of been a great dream. Second, i found that my boot laces were frozen into the shape of a square, what the hell? And third, one of my goddamn boots was on the other side of the lean-to. Hopping on one leg while needing to take a piss isn't a walk in the park. Worse, after i took a squirt, i had to try and get into my bag again which is hard. When you take your foot out of your boot, its hell. Oh well, I love the snow and their was alot of it and listening to sweet wind. But, i like to give myself a challenge!

No comments: