Friday, February 22, 2008

The Alps!


The one place that I would like to visit would be the Alps in switzerland. I think switzerland is a pretty kickass country. The whole entire country is basically mountains. It would be sweet if I could just go hiking up in those huge mountains and maybe spend a night in one of those small villages and chill with the locals. Maybe camp at the top of one of the summits and kick back. I would probably pull out a chair and listen to some Boston and watch the sweet sunset. I would want to probably go in the spring so you can be in a green valley but then look up and see tons of snow high up. Skiing wouldn't even be a question. I would definitly have to go down some of those awesome mountain sides. I would rent a car for like two weeks and just sight see the country. The country is small so I could get alot in. It would be a sweet place to visit!

No comments: